On any given day the conversations at this house would probably confuse many NT parents. Not us in "Club Spectrum". Perhaps some of these have passed your lips as well. Please tell me they have. Really. Lie to me. Tell me you have!
1) Is this poop? Smell this. That's poop right?
2) How wet are the sheets? A little? Here's a towel. It's 3:42am. That can keep.
3) Did he eat lunch? Besides the dog food pellet he snuck out of the dod's bowl?
4) You gave him his meds right?
5) Are the wipes in your car?
6) You brought extra underpants with you in your purse right?
7) What's the menu there? They got fries? No? Not here then.
8) You hid the cookies? Where? What do you mean you don't remember?
9) You gave him his melatonin right?
10) Is your brother's party gonna be huge? How many people? We won't stay long right?
11) Who gave him a shower last? When was it?
12) Did you call the insurance company about it?
13) Where's the iPad?
14) Is he playing with a dog toy?
15) When's the next meeting with the teacher?
16) Did we meet the deductible yet?
17) Does he have underwear on?
18) Does he feel hot? Is that a fever? He's to quiet. Is he getting sick?
19) Maybe we can add that to his IEP? Did you email his caseworker?
20) Do you want another glass of wine? (Betcha know that answer)